1 of 3
Shenzhen, China-May 20, 2013-The G6 Alliance together with ZIM have decided to nominate Da Chan Bay for their new Trans-Pacific SCE Service calling the U.S. East Coast.
Shenzhen, China – Mar 19, 2013 – A reception was held at Da Chan Bay Terminal One today to celebrate ZIM surpassing one million TEUs of throughput at Da Chan Bay Terminal One. ZIM began calling Da Chan Bay in August of 2009, and is among the Terminal's first customers in Western Shenzhen. ZIM no...
Caption: On January 17, 2013, an official meeting to promote the simplified Joint Clearance Scheme was held on site Da Chan Bay Terminal One. Vice Mayor of Shenzhen Municipal government, Mr. Zhang Wen (Middle), Chief Commissioner of Shenzhen Customs, Mr. Li Shuyu (Rignt); Director of Shenzhen Entry-...
- The G6 Alliance and ZIM Nominate Da Chan Bay for New Asia-US East Coast Service (SCE)
- Throughput of ZIM at Da Chan Bay Surpassing 1 Million TEUs
- Da Chan Bay Nominated for New and Simplified Joint Clearance Scheme in Shenzhen
- Efficient and Streamlined Operation of New China Customs Advance Manifest (CCAM)
- "Coast Guard 01" of China Maritime Safety Administration Berthed at Da Chan Bay
- Da Chan Bay Terminal One is ranked as No.1 in Shenzhen Container Terminal Service Satisfaction Survey
- Da Chan Bay Terminal One is Crowned as One of Top 10 Container Terminals for Best Operation Efficiency and Best Cargo Catchment Conditions
- DCB Yu Peng Truck Parking Area Kicks Off On 19 April 2010